Last Posted: Sep 26, 2019
- A histone methyltransferase inhibitor can reverse epigenetically acquired drug resistance in the malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum
Chan A, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 19, 2019.
- A qPCR assay for Bordetella pertussis cells that enumerates both live and dead bacteria.
Ramkissoon S, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 25, 2019.
- A unified sequence catalogue of over 280,000 genomes obtained from the human gut microbiome
Almeida A, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 19, 2019.
- Comparative genomics for the elucidation of multidrug resistance (MDR) in Candida lusitaniae
Kannan A, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 24, 2019.
- Evidence that vertical transmission of the vaginal microbiota can persist into adolescence
Bassis CM, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 16, 2019.
- Formula alters preterm infant gut microbiota and increases its antibiotic resistance load
Parnanen K, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 25, 2019.
- Genomes of intracellular Leishmania parasites directly sequenced from patients
Domagalska MA, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 26, 2019.
- Improving the usability and comprehensiveness of microbial databases
Loeffler C, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 26, 2019.
- Investigating Transfusion-Related Sepsis using Culture-Independent Metagenomic Sequencing
Crawford E, et al. bioRxiv, Sep 16, 2019.
- Microbiomes as sources of emergent host phenotypes
Lynch JB, Hsiao EY. Science, Sep 27, 2019.