Last Posted: Sep 28, 2019
- GWAS Identifies 44 Independent Associated Genomic Loci for Self-Reported Adult Hearing Difficulty in UK Biobank
HRR Wells et al, AJHG, September 26, 2019
- Comprehensive genetic testing of Chinese SNHL patients and variants interpretation using ACMG guidelines and ethnically matched normal controls.
Yuan Yongyi et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Sep
- Genetics of Hereditary Hearing Loss in the Middle East: A Systematic Review of the Carrier Frequency of the GJB2 Mutation (35delG).
Koohiyan Mahbobeh et al. Audiology & neuro-otology 2019 Sep 1-5
- Whole-exome sequencing identifies rare pathogenic and candidate variants in sporadic Chinese Han deaf patients.
Zou Songfeng et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Sep
- Overinterpretation of high throughput sequencing data in medical genetics: first evidence against TMPRSS3/GJB2 digenic inheritance of hearing loss.
Oldak Monika et al. Journal of translational medicine 2019 Aug 17(1) 269
- Identification of Waardenburg Syndrome and the Management of Hearing Loss and Associated Sequelae: A Review for the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
Ringer Jonathan et al. Journal of pediatric health care : official publication of National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates & Practitioners 2019 Jul
- Study of carrier frequency of Warsaw breakage syndrome in the Ashkenazi Jewish population and presentation of two cases.
Rabin Rachel et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019 Jul
- Genetic screening as an adjunct to universal newborn hearing screening: literature review and implications for non-congenital pre-lingual hearing loss.
D'Aguillo Christine et al. International journal of audiology 2019 Jul 1-17
- Carrier re-sequencing reveals rare but benign variants in recessive deafness genes.
He Longxia et al. Scientific reports 2017 7(1) 11355
- Genetic Screening of the Usher Syndrome in Cuba.
Santana Elayne E et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10501