Last Posted: Sep 28, 2019
- Association of a Pathway-Specific Genetic Risk Score With Risk of Radiation-Associated Contralateral Breast Cancer
GP Watt et al, JAMA Network Open, January 27, 2019
- Assessing the medical workforces perceived barriers to the prescription of risk-reducing medication for women at high-risk of breast cancer.
Sutherland Sarah et al. The breast journal 2019 25(1) 34-40
- Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Decisions of the BRCA-Positive Patient: An Observational Study at a Single Institution.
Johns Dana et al. Journal of women's health (2002) 2017 26(6) 702-706
- Diagnostic utility of epigenetics in breast cancer - A review.
Bhat Showkat Ahmad et al. Cancer treatment and research communications 2019 19100125
- Don't think twice it's all right: tamoxifen and CYP2D6 genotyping in the treatment of breast cancer patients.
Damkier Per et al. Pharmacogenomics 2017 Jun 18(8) 753-754
- Effect of CYP2C19 and CYP2D6 genotype on tamoxifen treatment outcome indicates endogenous and exogenous interplay.
Sim Sarah et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 19(13) 1027-1037
- Genetic Cancer Risk Assessment for Breast Cancer in Latin America.
Chavarri-Guerra Yanin et al. Revista de investigacion clinica; organo del Hospital de Enfermedades de la Nutricion 69(2) 94-102
- Genomic Profiling of HER2-Positive Gastric Cancer: PI3K/Akt/mTOR Pathway as Predictor of Outcomes in HER2-Positive Advanced Gastric Cancer Treated with Trastuzumab.
Díaz-Serrano Asunción et al. The oncologist 2018 23(9) 1092-1102
- Managing hereditary breast cancer risk in women with and without ovarian cancer.
Peters Mary Linton et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 146(1) 205-214
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer.
Oribamise Eunice I et al. Nigerian medical journal : journal of the Nigeria Medical Association 60(3) 99-105