Last Posted: Feb 12, 2019
- Evaluation and accurate diagnoses of pediatric diseases using artificial intelligence.
Liang Huiying et al. Nature medicine 2019 Feb
- Technology will improve doctors relationships with patients, says Topol review
A Rimmer, BMJ, February 11, 2019
- The Topol Review: Preparing the healthcare workforce for the digital future
NHS, February, 2019
- Five Innovations in Oncology Care Delivery to Watch in 2019
ASCO Connection, January 30, 2019
- The International Conference on Intelligent Biology and Medicine (ICIBM) 2018: genomics with bigger data and wider applications.
Wu Zhijin et al. BMC genomics 2019 Feb 20(Suppl 1) 80
- Medicine 'Must Catch Up With the Pace of Technological Change'
P Russell, Medscape, January 28, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare ,
Academy of Medical Royal Colleges, January 2019
- Translating cancer genomics into precision medicine with artificial intelligence: applications, challenges and future perspectives.
Xu Jia et al. Human genetics 2019 Jan
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Detect Cervical Cancer
NIH Director's Blog, January 17, 2019
- Precision Medicine Approaches and the Health of Populations: Study Design Concerns and Considerations.
Galea Sandro et al. Perspectives in biology and medicine 2018 61(4) 527-536