Last Posted: Feb 12, 2019
- Using genetic tests to tailor antipsychotic treatments to individual patients
A Fagan, Genetic Literacy Project, February 11, 2019
- Patient-provider communications about pharmacogenomic results increase patient recall of medication changes.
Borden Brittany A et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Feb
- Is a pharmacogenomic panel useful to estimate the risk of oxaliplatin-related neurotoxicity in colorectal cancer patients?
Nichetti Federico et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Feb
- Pharmacogenomics of Novel Direct Oral Anticoagulants: Newly Identified Genes and Genetic Variants.
Kanuri Sri H et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2019 Jan 9(1)
- Precision medicine approaches for the management of Ewing sarcoma: current perspectives.
Rizk Victoria T et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2019 129-14
- Bringing Personalized Medicine to a PACT Program: A Quality Improvement Project.
Conley Virginia M et al. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association 2019 Jan 1078390319826687
- Impact of pharmacogenomics on clinical outcomes in major depressive disorder in the GUIDED trial: A large, patient- and rater-blinded, randomized, controlled study.
Greden John F et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2019 Jan 11159-67
- Incidental Pharmacogenetics Findings in an HLA-related Research: Considerations for Primary Prevention.
Bakhtiar Faizal et al. Clinical and experimental allergy : journal of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2019 Jan
- An economic model of the cost-utility of pre-emptive genetic testing to support pharmacotherapy in patients with major depression in primary care.
Sluiter Reinier L et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Jan
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of pharmacogenomics-guided clopidogrel treatment in Spanish patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
Fragoulakis Vasilios et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Jan