2019 Oncology Center of Excellence Childhood Cancer Advocacy Forum
Friday, March 15, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
Register here for in-person or online attendance.
FDA White Oak Campus
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Bldg. 31 Conference Center, the Great Room (Rm. 1503, Section A)
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002
Topics for Discussion:
- FDA’s External Engagement and Patient Advocacy: A Dialogue to Better Inform FDA of Patient Needs and Priorities
- Avoiding Pitfalls in Drug Development
- Approved Cancer Drugs in Children
- BPCA/WR Study Results
- Expanded Access to Investigational Drugs
- FDARA Implementation
- Pediatric PROs: Are they feasible?