Last Posted: Feb 12, 2019
- Analytical and clinical validation of a microbial cell-free DNA sequencing test for infectious disease.
Blauwkamp Timothy A et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Feb
- A new genomic blueprint of the human gut microbiota
A Almeida et al, Nature, February 11, 2019
- Combating malaria by modifying mosquitoes could save thousands of lives. Its also risky.
HT Greely, Washington Post, February 7, 2019
- Precision epidemiology for infectious disease control
JT Ladner et al. Nature Medicine, February 7, 10`9
- A multisite implementation of a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay to predict ciprofloxacin susceptibility in Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
Ellis Olivia et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2019 Jan
- A quantitative approach for measuring the reservoir of latent HIV-1 proviruses.
Bruner Katherine M et al. Nature 2019 Jan
- Antibiotic collateral sensitivity is contingent on the repeatability of evolution.
Nichol Daniel et al. Nature communications 2019 01 (1) 334
- Clinical and laboratory-induced colistin-resistance mechanisms in Acinetobacter baumannii.
Boinett Christine J et al. Microbial genomics 2019 Feb
- Coccidioidal Meningitis in New York traced to Texas by Fungal Genomic Analysis.
Barker Bridget M et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2019 Feb
- Combining MALDI-TOF and genomics in the study of methicillin resistant and multidrug resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius in New Zealand.
Nisa Shahista et al. Scientific reports 2019 Feb (1) 1271