Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Characterization of cancer genomic heterogeneity by next-generation sequencing advances precision medicine in cancer treatment.
Zhang Jialing et al. Precision clinical medicine 2018 Jun 1(1) 29-48
- Clinical and Molecular Characteristics and Burden of Kidney Cancer Among Hispanics and Native Americans: Steps Toward Precision Medicine.
Batai Ken et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2018 16(3) e535-e541
- Integrated Pathology Informatics Enables High-Quality Personalized and Precision Medicine: Digital Pathology and Beyond.
Volynskaya Zoya et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2018 Mar 142(3) 369-382
- Revolutionizing Precision Oncology through Collaborative Proteogenomics and Data Sharing.
Rodriguez Henry et al. Cell 2018 173(3) 535-539
- The Role of the Pediatric Pharmacist in Precision Medicine and Clinical Pharmacogenomics for Children.
Brown Jacob T et al. The journal of pediatric pharmacology and therapeutics : JPPT : the official journal of PPAG 23(6) 499-501
- Towards precision medicine in ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack.
Lin Yi et al. Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition) 2018 231338-1359
- Towards precision medicine in sepsis: a position paper from the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Rello J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2018 Dec 24(12) 1264-1272
- Towards precision medicine in severe asthma: Treatment algorithms based on treatable traits.
Papaioannou Andriana I et al. Respiratory medicine 2018 14215-22
- Detection of Pathogenic Germline Variants Among Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer Undergoing Tumor Genomic Profiling for Precision Medicine.
You Y Nancy et al. Diseases of the colon and rectum 2019 Feb
- One Step Closer to Precision Medicine Strategies Based on Genetic Information-ABCB1 Polymorphisms in the CHANCE Trial-
BP George et al, JAMA Neurology, February 11, 2019