Last Posted: Feb 16, 2019
- Could genome sequencing help relieve pressure on the NHS?
A Lazarow, the Medium, February 14, 2019
- DNA Genome Sequencing in Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Pillai Suja et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2018 1756231-246
- Noninvasive Prenatal Whole Genome Sequencing: Pregnant Women's Views and Preferences.
Sullivan Haley K et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019 Feb
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Next-Generation Whole Genome Sequencing: Opportunities and Challenges.
Iketleng Thato et al. Tuberculosis research and treatment 2018 20181298542
- Factors complicating the informed consent process for whole exome sequencing in neonatal and pediatic intensive care units.
Diamonstein Callie J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Feb
- Translational Metabolism: A multidisciplinary approach towards precision diagnosis of inborn errors of metabolism in the omics era.
Wanders Ronald J A et al. Journal of inherited metabolic disease 2018 Dec
- An alternative to array-based diagnostics: a prospectively recruited cohort, comparing arrayCGH to next-generation sequencing to evaluate foetal structural abnormalities.
Walker Lesley et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2019 Feb 1-7
- Beyond medical actionability: Public perceptions of important actions in response to hypothetical genetic testing results.
Seiffert David J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Feb
- Comprehensive Genetic Results for Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders in a Highly Consanguineous Population.
Al-Herz Waleed et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 93146
- First Laboratory-Confirmed Outbreak of Human and Animal Rift Valley Fever Virus in Uganda in 48 Years.
Shoemaker Trevor R et al. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene 2019 Jan