Last Posted: Feb 16, 2019
- A Mother Learns the Identity of Her Childs Grandmother. A Sperm Bank Threatens to Sue
J Mroz, NY Times, February 16, 2019
- More than 26 million people have taken an at-home ancestry test- The genetic genie is out of the bottle and is not going back.
A Regalado, MIT Tech Review, February 11, 2019
- Practical and Ethical Considerations of Using Personal DNA Tests with Middle-School-Aged Learners
EA Wright et al, AJHG, February 7, 2019
- Empowering Consumers: The genetic testing company rebuts an editorials criticisms of its health test.
A Wojcicki, New York Times, February 5, 2019
- Why You Should Be Careful About 23andMes Health Test
New York Times editorial, February 1, 2019
- Australians views and experience of personal genomic testing: survey findings from the Genioz study
J Savard et al, EJHG, January 21, 2019
- Genetic testing is the future of healthcare, but many experts say companies like 23andMe are doing more harm than good
E Brodwin, Business Insider, January 7, 2019
- 23andMe Will Add Weight-Loss Advice to Its DNA-Testing Services
KV Brown, Bloomberg, January 8, 2019
- Would a DNA test help you stick to your diet?
SE Richards, LA Times, December 29, 2018
- Good News If You Receive A DNA Kit From Santa
E Matloff, Forbes, December 21, 2018