Last Posted: Nov 19, 2018
- Use of polygenic risk scores of nicotine metabolism in predicting smoking behaviors.
Chen Li-Shiun et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Nov
- Our Fortunetelling Genes
R Plomin, WSJ, November 15, 2018
- Using genetics to understand the causal influence of higher BMI on depression.
Tyrrell Jessica et al. International journal of epidemiology 2018 Nov
- An atlas of polygenic risk score associations to highlight putative causal relationships across the human phenome
TG Richardson et al, BioRXIV preprints, November 11, 2018
- A Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score Can Identify Patients With GAD65 Autoantibody-Positive Type 2 Diabetes Who Rapidly Progress to Insulin Therapy.
Grubb Anita L et al. Diabetes care 2018 Oct
- Polygenic prediction of breast cancer: comparison of genetic predictors and implications for screening
L Lall et al, BioRXIV, October 22, 2018
- Genomic Risk Prediction of Coronary Artery Disease in 480,000 Adults: Implications for Primary Prevention.
Inouye Michael et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2018 Oct 72(16) 1883-1893
- The added value of genetic information in colorectal cancer risk prediction models: development and evaluation in the UK Biobank prospective cohort study.
Smith Todd et al. British journal of cancer 2018 Oct
- The approach to predictive medicine that is taking genomics research by storm- Polygenic risk scores represent a giant leap for gene-based diagnostic tests. Heres why theyre still so controversial.
M Warren, Nature News, October 10, 2018
- GWAS to the people
Nature Medicine editorial, October 8, 2018