Last Posted: Nov 11, 2018
- The National Diabetes Prevention Program Changing Lifestyles to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
CDC Grand Rounds, November 13, 2018, 1pm ET
- Precision Healthcare of Type 2 Diabetic Patients Through Implementation of Haptoglobin Genotyping.
Bale Bradley F et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2018 5141
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Mechanisms, Treatment, and Complications.
Johns Emma C et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2018 Nov (11) 743-754
- Molecular Biomarkers for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.
Dias Stephanie et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Sep (10)
- Monogenic diabetes in overweight and obese youth diagnosed with type 2 diabetes: the TODAY clinical trial.
Kleinberger Jeffrey W et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(6) 583-590
- A Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score Can Identify Patients With GAD65 Autoantibody-Positive Type 2 Diabetes Who Rapidly Progress to Insulin Therapy.
Grubb Anita L et al. Diabetes care 2018 Oct
- Generalizing polygenic risk scores from Europeans to Hispanics/Latinos.
Grinde Kelsey E et al. Genetic epidemiology 2018 Oct
- Metformin transporter pharmacogenomics: insights into drug disposition - where are we now?
Chan Paul et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2018 Oct
- Liquid-biopsy microRNA biomarkers to predict risk for diabetic kidney disease
Madras Diabetes Research Foundation, October 29, 2018
- Who is more likely to develop CKD?
NIDDK Information, 2018