Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- Reconciling a Hereditary Cancer Diagnosis
G Hurst, Cure Magazine, November 5, 2018
- Let's Talk Lynch: Rachel's story
YouTube video, September 2018
- Personal Stories from the New Era of Patient Focused Advocacy
NORD, October 2018
- Breast cancer survivor talks about BRCA
A Salinas, Fox 7, October 15, 2018
- The Doctor And The Boy In The Bubble
S Simon, NPR, October 13, 2018
- Clinical DNA Analysis Using Next-Generation Sequencing: Past, Present, and Future- NGS is Attending to Technological, Regulatory, and Educational Issues
A Scherer, GEN News, October 15, 2018
- Hereditary angioedema: a mother diagnosing her child using Google as a diagnostic aid.
Srikantharajah Thanusha et al. BMJ case reports 2018 Oct 2018
- My Fathers Fight Against the Breast-Cancer Gene- My grandmother and I both survived the disease, and knowing our genetic legacy turned out to be crucial in saving him
P Munster, WSJ, September 28, 2018
- The Cost of Ovarian Cancer Prevention- Seven years ago, I was diagnosed with Lynch syndrome, a hereditary cancer condition which significantly increases my chances of developing early-onset cancer.
G Hurst, Cure Magazine, September 24, 2018
- Raising Awareness of BRCA Mutations Genetic testing may help those at high risk take steps to prevent deadly cancers.
S Gubar, New York Times, September 20, 2018