Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Drugs and Supplements
- AGB101 for Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer’s Disease(Tampa, FL; Baltimore, MD; Albany, NY)
- AMX0035 to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple sites)
- BIIB092 in Primary Tauopathies (San Francisco, CA)
- Delivery of Essential Fatty Acids to the Brain (Los Angeles, CA)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Diagnosing Preclinical Dementia (Tucson, AZ)
- Caregiver Outcomes of Alzheimer’s Disease Screening (Indianapolis, IN)
- DC Longitudinal Study on Aging and Specimen Bank (Washington, DC)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer's Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us spread the word about Alzheimer’s and related clinical trials!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media:
Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related dementias #clinicaltrials? Find the latest information here: http://1.usa.gov/Y1zmEN
- Feature and link to new infographic: https://www.nia.nih.gov/
health/infographics/together- we-make-difference- participate-alzheimers-and- related-dementias