Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- One size does not fit all: Size-based plasma DNA diagnostics
E Heitzer et al, Science Translational Medicine November 6, 2018
- Circulating miRNA Panels for Specific and Early Detection in Bladder Cancer.
Usuba Wataru et al. Cancer science 2018 Nov
- Liquid biopsy in ovarian cancer: the potential of circulating miRNAs and exosomes.
Giannopoulou Lydia et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2018 Oct
- Application of Cell-free DNA Analysis to Cancer Treatment.
Corcoran Ryan B et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Nov (18) 1754-1765
- Preferred end coordinates and somatic variants as signatures of circulating tumor DNA associated with hepatocellular carcinoma.
Jiang Peiyong et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Oct
- Techniques of using circulating tumor DNA as a liquid biopsy component in cancer management.
Elazezy Maha et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2018 16370-378
- Liquid-biopsy microRNA biomarkers to predict risk for diabetic kidney disease
Madras Diabetes Research Foundation, October 29, 2018
- Circulating cell-free DNA- diagnostic and prognostic applications in personalized cancer therapy.
Oellerich M et al. Therapeutic drug monitoring 2018 Oct
- Circulating tumor DNA and liquid biopsy: opportunities, challenges, and recent advances in detection technologies.
Gorgannezhad Lena et al. Lab on a chip 2018 18(8) 1174-1196
- Evaluation of a novel liquid biopsy-based ColoScape assay for mutational analysis of colorectal neoplasia and triage of FIT+ patients: a pilot study.
Scimia Mauro et al. Journal of clinical pathology 2018 Oct