Last Posted: Nov 21, 2018
- Now You Can Sequence Your Whole Genome for Just $200
M Molteni, WIRED, November 19, 2018
- Whole Genome Sequencing Is It Ready for Prime Time?
DNA Explained, November 19, 2018
- Modern methods in diagnostics and research of molecular bases of rare diseases.
Kmoch Stanislav et al. Casopis lekaru ceskych 2018 157(3) 133-136
- OncoBase: a platform for decoding regulatory somatic mutations in human cancers.
Li Xianfeng et al. Nucleic acids research 2018 Nov
- Startup Offers To Sequence Your Genome Free Of Charge, Then Let You Profit From It
R Harris, NPR, November 15, 2018
- Genetic variation in the Estonian population: pharmacogenomics study of adverse drug effects using electronic health records.
Tasa Tõnis et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Nov
- Whole Genome Sequencing to Characterize Monogenic and Polygenic Contributions in Patients Hospitalized with Early-Onset Myocardial Infarction
AV Khera et al, circulation, November 11, 2018
- The genetic diversity of multi and extensively drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in the capital of Iran revealed by whole genome sequencing.
Vaziri Farzam et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Nov
- Whole Genome Sequencing for Determining the Source of Mycobacterium bovis Infections in Livestock Herds and Wildlife in New Zealand.
Price-Carter Marian et al. Frontiers in veterinary science 2018 272
- Whole genome sequencing of Trypanosoma cruzi field isolates reveals extensive genomic variability and complex aneuploidy patterns within TcII DTU.
Reis-Cunha João Luís et al. BMC genomics 2018 Nov (1) 816