Last Posted: Nov 15, 2018
- Multiplex real-time PCR for diagnosing malaria in a non-endemic setting: a prospective comparison to conventional methods.
Nijhuis R H T et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2018 Dec (12) 2323-2329
- Prevalence of inherited blood disorders and associations with malaria and anemia in Malawian children.
McGann Patrick T et al. Blood advances 2018 Nov (21) 3035-3044
- Simultaneous Quantification of Plasmodium Antigens and Host Factor CRP in Asymptomatic Individuals with Confirmed Malaria Using a Novel Multiplex Immunoassay.
Jang Ihn Kyung et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2018 Nov
- Emerging implications of policies on malaria treatment: genetic changes in the Pfmdr-1 gene affecting susceptibility to artemether-lumefantrine and artesunate-amodiaquine in Africa.
Okell Lucy C et al. BMJ global health 2018 (5) e000999
- Metanetwork Transmission Model for Predicting a Malaria-Control Strategy.
Li Bo et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 446
- High proportions of pfhrp2 gene deletion and performance of HRP2-based rapid diagnostic test in Plasmodium falciparum field isolates of Odisha.
Pati Pallabi et al. Malaria journal 2018 Oct (1) 394
- Identification of potential whole blood MicroRNA biomarkers for the blood stage of adult imported falciparum malaria through integrated mRNA and miRNA expression profiling.
Li Jing-Jing et al. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 Oct
- Multi-population genomic analysis of malaria parasites indicates local selection and differentiation at the gdv1 locus regulating sexual development.
Duffy Craig W et al. Scientific reports 2018 Oct (1) 15763
- Giving Malaria a Deadline- With a new genetic tool, scientists move a step closer to eradicating mosquitoes and the deadly diseases they carry.
N Wade, September 24, 2018
- Here's the Plan to End Malaria With Crispr-Edited Mosquitoes
M Molteni, WIRED, September 24, 2018