Last Posted: Nov 23, 2018
- Microbiome dynamics in obesity
CA Thaiss, Science, November 22, 2018
- Why are we still so fat?
G Kolata, NY Times, November 19, 2018
- Adiposity and Cardiometabolic Outcomes- What Can Meta-analyses of Mendelian Randomization Studies Contribute?
K Wade, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Association Between Obesity and Cardiovascular Outcomes- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Mendelian Randomization Studies
H Riaz, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Interplay between diet and genetic susceptibility in obesity and related traits.
Wang Tiange et al. Frontiers of medicine 2018 Nov
- Using genetics to understand the causal influence of higher BMI on depression.
Tyrrell Jessica et al. International journal of epidemiology 2018 Nov
- Precision behavioral medicine: Implications of genetic and genomic discoveries for behavioral weight loss treatment.
McCaffery Jeanne M et al. The American psychologist 2018 Nov 73(8) 1045-1055
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: Mechanisms, Treatment, and Complications.
Johns Emma C et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2018 Nov 29(11) 743-754
- Monogenic diabetes in overweight and obese youth diagnosed with type 2 diabetes: the TODAY clinical trial.
Kleinberger Jeffrey W et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(6) 583-590
- The effect of CYP2C9 and VKORC1 genetic polymorphisms on warfarin dose requirements in a pediatric population.
Dilge Taskin Birce et al. Anatolian journal of cardiology 2016 16(10) 791-796