Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- [Making better use of the clinical geneticist's expertise; treating physician could request a DNA test for most cancer patients].
Aalfs C M et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2017 161(0) D1525
- APC gene promoter aberrant methylation in serum as a biomarker for breast cancer diagnosis: A meta-analysis.
Qian Xiaojun et al. Thoracic cancer 2018 9(2) 284-290
- A comparative study of survival models for breast cancer prognostication revisited: the benefits of multi-gene models.
Grzadkowski Michal R et al. BMC bioinformatics 2018 Nov 19(1) 400
- Age-specific breast cancer risk by body mass index and familial risk: prospective family study cohort (ProF-SC).
Hopper John L et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2018 Nov 20(1) 132
- Breast Cancers With Magee Equation Score of Less Than 18, or 18-25 and Mitosis Score of 1, Do Not Require Oncotype DX Testing: A Value Study.
Bhargava Rohit et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2018 Nov
- Community clinical practice patterns and mortality in patients with intermediate oncotype DX recurrence scores: Who benefits from chemotherapy?
Ibraheem Abiola F et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- Disparities in genetic services utilization in a random sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Nikolaidis Christos et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Nov
- Lets Talk About Your DNA
Huntsman Cancer Institute, November 7, 2018
- Online accounts of gene expression profiling in early-stage breast cancer: Interpreting genomic testing for chemotherapy decision making.
Ross Emily et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2018 Nov
- Peritoneal washing is an adequate source for somatic BRCA1/2 mutation testing in ovarian malignancies.
Barquín Miguel et al. Pathology, research and practice 2018 Oct