- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Nov 25, 2018
- Lynch Syndrome diagnosis in Ireland: The impact of universal mismatch repair protein testing.
L Corrigan et al, JCO, November 2018
- Use of Next-Generation Sequencing Tests to Guide Cancer Treatment: Results From a Nationally Representative Survey of Oncologists in the United States
JN Friedman et al, JCO, November 2018
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Lung Cancer: Underlying Pathophysiology and New Therapeutic Modalities.
Eapen Mathew Suji et al. Drugs 2018 Nov (16) 1717-1740
- EGFR Mutation Testing: Changing Patterns of Molecular Testing in Brazil.
Palacio Sofia et al. The oncologist 2018 Nov
- A five-DNA methylation signature act as a novel prognostic biomarker in patients with ovarian serous cystadenocarcinoma.
Guo Wenna et al. Clinical epigenetics 2018 Nov 10(1) 142
- Applicability of the lung-molGPA index in non-small cell lung cancer patients with different gene alterations and brain metastases.
Chen Kaiyan et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 Nov 1258-13
- Budget Impact of Next-Generation Sequencing for Molecular Assessment of Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Yu Tiffany M et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2018 Nov 21(11) 1278-1285
- Clinicopathological features of breast cancer in Japanese female patients with Lynch syndrome.
Kanaya Nobuhiko et al. Breast cancer (Tokyo, Japan) 2018 Nov
- Consumer and clinician perspectives on personalising breast cancer prevention information.
Keogh L A et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2018 Nov 4339-47
- Effect of Diets, Familial History, and Alternative Therapies on Genomic Instability of Breast Cancer Patients.
Paz Márcia Fernanda Correia Jardim et al. Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2018 Nov