Last Posted: Nov 06, 2018
- Life after GWAS where to next, for psychiatric genetics?
K Mitchell, Wiring the Brain, November 5, 2018
- Genome-wide association study evaluating single-nucleotide polymorphisms and outcomes in patients with advanced stage serous ovarian or primary peritoneal cancer: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
Moore Kathleen N et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 147(2) 396-401
- A stroke gene panel for whole-exome sequencing.
Ilinca Andreea et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- Generalizing polygenic risk scores from Europeans to Hispanics/Latinos.
Grinde Kelsey E et al. Genetic epidemiology 2018 Oct
- An atlas of genetic associations in UK Biobank.
Canela-Xandri Oriol et al. Nature genetics 2018 Oct
- Colorectal cancer susceptibility loci and influence on survival.
Song Nan et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2018 Oct
- Genetics has learned a ton mostly about white people. Thats a problem.
B Resnick, VOX, October 22, 2018
- Assessing the Genetic Correlations Between Blood Plasma Proteins and Osteoporosis: A Polygenic Risk Score Analysis.
Liang Xiao et al. Calcified tissue international 2018 Oct
- Exploring causality in the association between circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D and colorectal cancer risk: a large Mendelian randomisation study.
He Yazhou et al. BMC medicine 2018 16(1) 142
- Genome wide association analyses in type 2 diabetes: the gift that keeps on giving
M McCarthy et al, Blog, October 8, 2018