Last Posted: Nov 06, 2018
- Investigating causal relationships between sleep traits and risk of breast cancer: a Mendelian randomization study
RC Richmond et al, BIORXIOV, November 2018
- Distinguishing genetic correlation from causation across 52 diseases and complex traits.
O'Connor Luke J et al. Nature genetics 2018 Oct
- Height and Body Mass Index as Modifiers of Breast Cancer Risk in BRCA1/2 Mutation Carriers: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Qian Frank et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Oct
- Evaluating the current state of Mendelian randomization studies: a protocol for a systematic review on methodological and clinical aspects using neurodegenerative disorders as outcome.
Grover Sandeep et al. Systematic reviews 2018 Sep 7(1) 145
- Mendelian Randomization Studies of Coffee and Caffeine Consumption.
Cornelis Marilyn C et al. Nutrients 2018 Sep 10(10)
- Opportunities and Challenges in Mendelian Randomization Studies to Guide Trial Design
C O'Donnell et al, JAA Cardiology, September 19, 2018
- Diagnostics of Pleiotropy in Mendelian Randomization Studies: Global and Individual Tests for Direct Effects.
Dai James Y et al. American journal of epidemiology 2018 Sep
- The Roles of 27 Genera of Human Gut Microbiota in Ischemic Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, and Their Risk Factors: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
Yang Qian et al. American journal of epidemiology 2018 Sep (9) 1916-1922
- Does education protect against depression? Evidence from the Young Finns Study using Mendelian randomization.
Viinikainen Jutta et al. Preventive medicine 2018 Aug
- Education, intelligence and Alzheimer's disease: Evidence from a multivariable two-sample Mendelian randomization study
EL Anderson et al, BioRXIV, AUgust 2018