Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- Implementing universal Lynch syndrome screening (IMPULSS): protocol for a multi-site study to identify strategies to implement, adapt, and sustain genomic medicine programs in different organizational contexts
AK Rahm et al, BMC Health Services Res, October 30, 2018
- Microsatellite Instability Is Associated With the Presence of Lynch Syndrome Pan-Cancer.
Latham Alicia et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Oct JCO1800283
- A framework to build capacity for a reflex-testing program for Lynch syndrome.
Palter Vanessa N et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Oct
- Some scoffed when a Creighton doc said cancer could be inherited. Today genetic tests are on the rise
J Anderson, Omaha World Herald, October 22, 2018
- Molecular and Pathological Features of Gastric Cancer in Lynch Syndrome and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis.
Fornasarig Mara et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2018 Jun 19(6)
- Contributions of Public Health in Reducing the Population Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Challenges and Opportunities
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, October 17, 2018
- From colorectal cancer pattern to the characterization of individuals at risk: picture for genetic research in Latin America.
Vaccaro Carlos Alberto et al. International journal of cancer 2018 Oct
- Germline pathogenic variants identified in women with ovarian tumors.
Carter Natalie J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2018 Oct
- Impact of colonoscopic screening in Familial Colorectal Cancer Type X.
Hatfield Elizabeth et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Oct
- Perspectives from a state genetics coordinator: Public healths role in addressing familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) in the United States
Deb Lochner Doyle, Blog Post, October 17, 2018