Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- FDA authorizes first direct-to-consumer test for detecting genetic variants that may be associated with medication metabolism
FDA Press Release, October 31, 2018
- FDA clears the first consumer genetic test for how well your medications may work with caveats
R Robbins, StatNews, October 31, 2018
- Pharmacogenomics: What does it mean for your health
CDC, October 2018
- Implementing Clinical Pharmacogenomics in the Classroom: Student Pharmacist Impressions of an Educational Intervention Including Personal Genotyping.
Frick Amber et al. Pharmacy (Basel, Switzerland) 2018 Oct 6(4)
- Current landscape of personalized medicine adoption and implementation in Southeast Asia.
Chong Huey Yi et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 Oct 11(1) 94
- Metformin transporter pharmacogenomics: insights into drug disposition - where are we now?
Chan Paul et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2018 Oct
- Pharmacies selling DNA tests to help patients pick best medications
CBC, October 25, 2018
- Implementing a personalized medicine program in a community health system.
Dressler Lynn G et al. Pharmacogenomics 2018 Oct
- Pharmacogenomics and Biomarkers of Depression.
Jha Manish K et al. Handbook of experimental pharmacology 2018 Oct
- Going to the negative: genomics for optimized medical prescription
G Gibson, Nat Rev Genetics, October 23, 2018