Last Posted: Nov 25, 2018
- Current Social Media Conversations about Genetics and Genomics in Health: A Twitter-Based Analysis.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Public health genomics 2018 Nov 1-7
- Digital health - a new medical cosmology? The case of 23andMe online genetic testing platform.
Saukko Paula et al. Sociology of health & illness 2018 Nov (8) 1312-1326
- Have You Ever Googled a Patient or Been Friended by a Patient? Social Media Intersects the Practice of Genetic Counseling.
Omaggio NinaMarie F et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Apr (2) 481-492
- How Might the Genetics Profession Better Utilize Social Media.
Moore Rebekah A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Apr (2) 493-504
- The Promise and Pitfalls of Facebook Advertising: a Genetic Counselor's Perspective.
Verbrugge Jennifer et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Apr (2) 326-328
- University Students' knowledge, attitudes, and practices towards the National Premarital Screening Program of Saudi Arabia.
Melaibari Maryam et al. The Journal of the Egyptian Public Health Association 2017 Mar 92(1) 36-43
- Social media interventions for precision public health: promises and risks
AG Dunn et al, npj Digital Medicine, September 2018
- Everyone Will Be Potentially Identifiable: Booming DNA Testing Means No Identity Is Hidden on the Web
KV Brown, Bloomberg News, October 11, 2018
- The anorexia nervosa genetics initiative (ANGI): Overview and methods.
Thornton Laura M et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2018 Oct
- Laying Anchor: Inserting Precision Health into a Public Health Genetics Policy Course.
Modell Stephen M et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2018 Aug 6(3)