Last Posted: Oct 31, 2018
- Current and Future Landscape of Nutritional Epidemiologic Research
FB Hu et al. JAMA, October 31, 2018
- Personalised nutrition and health.
Ordovas Jose M et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2018 06 bmj.k2173
- From Food for Survival to Food for Personalized Optimal Health: A Historical Perspective of How Food and Nutrition Gave Rise to Nutrigenomics.
Sikalidis Angelos K et al. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2018 Oct 1-12
- Ethical considerations in the implementation of nutrigenetics/nutrigenomics.
Hurlimann Thierry et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(1) 75-83
- Your DNA, Your Diet: How Nutrition Is Being Personalized At-home tests are helping people learn more about their bodies, but the science is still evolving
C Ostroff, WSJ, August 30, 2018
- Nutrigenomics and the Future of Nutrition: Proceedings of a Workshop.
National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine; Health and Medicine Division; Food and Nutrition Board; Food Forum, 2018
- Amount of Genetics Education is Low Among Didactic Programs in Dietetics.
Beretich Kaitlan et al. Journal of allied health 2017 46(4) 262-268
- Associations between Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms and Total Energy, Carbohydrate, and Fat Intakes: A Systematic Review.
Drabsch Theresa et al. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.) 2018 Jul 9(4) 425-453
- Genome-Tailored Diets May Be Premature
GEN News Highlights, July 23, 2018
- Comparison of Nutrigenomics Technology Interface Tools for Consumers and Health Professionals: Protocol for a Mixed-Methods Study.
Littlejohn Paula et al. JMIR research protocols 2018 Jun 7(6) e115