Last Posted: Nov 21, 2018
- Advances in managing COPD related to α 1 -antitrypsin deficiency: An under-recognized genetic disorder.
Craig Timothy J et al. Allergy 2018 Nov (11) 2110-2121
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Lung Cancer: Underlying Pathophysiology and New Therapeutic Modalities.
Eapen Mathew Suji et al. Drugs 2018 Nov (16) 1717-1740
- Genetic risk factors for the development of pulmonary disease identified by genome-wide association.
Hall Robert et al. Respirology (Carlton, Vic.) 2018 Nov
- A Novel Approach to Screening for Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency: Inpatient Testing at a Teaching Institution.
Tasch James J et al. Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (Miami, Fla.) 2018 Apr 5(2) 106-110
- Long read technologies the next frontier of clinical genome sequencing?
E Johnson, PHG Foundation, October 29, 2018
- Precision medicine in COPD: where are we and where do we need to go?
Sidhaye Venkataramana K et al. European respiratory review : an official journal of the European Respiratory Society 2018 Sep 27(149)
- Decreased microbiome diversity in the HIV small airway epithelium.
Xu Stella et al. Respiratory research 2018 Jul (1) 140
- PIK3CA mutation as a distinctive genetic feature of non-small cell lung cancer with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A comprehensive mutational analysis from a multi-institutional cohort.
Sawa Kenji et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2017 Oct 11296-101
- Precision medicine in COPD exacerbations.
Agusti Alvar et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2018 Jul
- Advances in managing COPD related to α 1 -antitrypsin deficiency, an under-recognized genetic disorder.
Craig Timothy J et al. Allergy 2018 Jul