Heart And Vascular Diseases
- HLBS-PopOmics -
Last Posted: Nov 16, 2018
- Adiposity and Cardiometabolic Outcomes- What Can Meta-analyses of Mendelian Randomization Studies Contribute?
K Wade, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- Association Between Obesity and Cardiovascular Outcomes- A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Mendelian Randomization Studies
H Riaz, JAMA Network Open, November 16, 2018
- CYP2C19 pharmacogenetics versus standard of care dosing for selecting antiplatelet therapy in patients with coronary artery disease: A meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.
Kheiri Babikir et al. Catheterization and cardiovascular interventions : official journal of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions 2018 Nov
- Impact of biobanks on research outcomes in rare diseases: a systematic review.
Garcia Monique et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2018 Nov 13(1) 202
- New ACC/AHA Cholesterol Guideline Allows For More Personalized Care; New Treatment Options
American College of Cardiology, November 10, 2018
- Patient and Provider Perspectives on a Decision Aid for Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Farwati Medhat et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2018 Nov 8(4)
- Recent Advances in Short QT Syndrome.
Campuzano Oscar et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2018 5149
- South African dyslipidaemia guideline consensus statement: 2018 update A joint statement from the South African Heart Association (SA Heart) and the Lipid and Atherosclerosis Society of Southern Africa (LASSA).
Klug E et al. South African medical journal = Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir geneeskunde 2018 Oct 108(11b) 973-1000
- Sudden cardiac arrest in patients without overt heart disease: limited value of next generation sequencing.
Stepien-Wojno Malgorzata et al. Polish archives of internal medicine 2018 Nov
- Sudden unexpected death in the young - Value of massive parallel sequencing in postmortem genetic analyses.
Scheiper Stefanie et al. Forensic science international 2018 Oct 29370-76
- Whole Genome Sequencing to Characterize Monogenic and Polygenic Contributions in Patients Hospitalized with Early-Onset Myocardial Infarction
AV Khera et al, circulation, November 11, 2018
- Vascular Genetics: Presentations, Testing, and Prognostics.
Aday Aaron W et al. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine 2018 Nov 20(12) 103
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Without Ventricular Hypertrophy: Usefulness of Genetic and Pathological Study in Preventing Sudden Death.
Segura-Villalobos Federico et al. Revista espanola de cardiologia (English ed.) 2017 Jul 70(7) 604-606
- Epigenetic Hallmarks of Fetal Early Atherosclerotic Lesions in Humans
F De Nigris et al, JAMA Cardiology, November 7, 2018
- Modeling Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in a Dish
NIH Director's Blog, November 8, 2018