Last Posted: Nov 01, 2018
- A systematic literature review of individuals' perspectives on privacy and genetic information in the United States.
Clayton Ellen W et al. PloS one 2018 (10) e0204417
- Protecting Participants, Empowering Researchers: Providing Access to Genomic Summary Results
ED Green et al, NHGRI, November 1, 2018
- The 10th Oxbridge varsity medical ethics debate-should we fear the rise of direct-to-consumer genetic testing?
Holland Christian Michael Armstrong et al. Philosophy, ethics, and humanities in medicine : PEHM 2018 Oct 13(1) 14
- The Medical Genome Reference Bank: a whole-genome data resource of 4000 healthy elderly individuals. Rationale and cohort design.
Lacaze Paul et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Oct
- An infrastructure for precision medicine through analysis of big data.
Moscatelli Marco et al. BMC bioinformatics 2018 Oct 19(Suppl 10) 351
- Epigenetics: ethics, politics, biosociality.
Chiapperino Luca et al. British medical bulletin 2018 Oct
- How Sensitive Is Genetic Data?
Sariyar Murat et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Dec 15(6) 494-501
- Everyone Will Be Potentially Identifiable: Booming DNA Testing Means No Identity Is Hidden on the Web
KV Brown, Bloomberg News, October 11, 2018
- Art and Challenges of Precision Medicine: Interpreting and Integrating Genomic Data Into Clinical Practice.
Madhavan Subha et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 546-553
- Contributions of Public Health in Reducing the Population Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Challenges and Opportunities
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, October 17, 2018