Last Posted: Nov 15, 2018
- A Recurrent BRCA2 Mutation Explains the Majority of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome Cases in Puerto Rico.
Diaz-Zabala Hector J et al. Cancers 2018 Nov 10(11)
- Population Based Testing for Primary Prevention: A Systematic Review.
Manchanda Ranjit et al. Cancers 2018 Nov 10(11)
- Concordance with BRCA1/2 testing guidelines among women in The Health of Women (HOW) Study ® .
Silver Michelle I et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Nov
- Reclassification of BRCA1 and BRCA2 variants of uncertain significance: a multifactorial analysis of multicentre prospective cohort.
Lee Jee-Soo et al. Journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- Peritoneal washing is an adequate source for somatic BRCA1/2 mutation testing in ovarian malignancies.
Barquín Miguel et al. Pathology, research and practice 2018 Oct
- Spotlight on olaparib in the treatment of BRCA-mutated ovarian cancer: design, development and place in therapy.
Lorusso Domenica et al. Drug design, development and therapy 2018 121501-1509
- Assessing the Risk of Occult Cancer and 30-day Morbidity in Women Undergoing Risk-reducing Surgery: A Prospective Experience.
Bogani Giorgio et al. Journal of minimally invasive gynecology 24(5) 837-842
- BRCA mutational status, initial disease presentation, and clinical outcome in high-grade serous advanced ovarian cancer: a multicenter study.
Petrillo Marco et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2017 217(3) 334.e1-334.e9
- FDA clears the first consumer genetic test for how well your medications may work with caveats
R Robbins, StatNews, October 31, 2018
- Take it from a genetic counselor: 23andMe's health reports are dangerously incomplete
SC Hopkins, October 26, LA Times, October 2018