Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- Patients' Attitudes Towards the Return of Incidental Findings After Research with Residual Tissue: A Mixed Methods Study.
Vermeulen Eric et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2018 Feb
- The "New Genetics" in Clinical Practice: A Brief Primer.
Milunsky Aubrey et al. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine : JABFM 30(3) 377-379
- A comparative assessment of clinical whole exome and transcriptome profiling across sequencing centers: implications for precision cancer medicine.
Van Allen Eliezer M et al. Oncotarget 2016 Aug 7(33) 52888-52899
- Next-Generation Sequencing and the Return of Results.
Knoppers Bartha Maria et al. Cold Spring Harbor perspectives in medicine 2016 Oct 6(10)
- "Not pathogenic until proven otherwise": perspectives of UK clinical genomics professionals toward secondary findings in context of a Genomic Medicine Multidisciplinary Team and the 100,000 Genomes Project.
Ormondroyd Elizabeth et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Oct
- The who, what, and why of research participants' intentions to request a broad range of secondary findings in a diagnostic genomic sequencing study.
Rini Christine et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Oct