Endometrial Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Jan 25, 2018
- Improving attendance to genetic counselling services for gynaecological oncology patients.
Pokharel Hanoon P et al. Gynecologic oncology research and practice 2018 52
- Evaluation of universal immunohistochemical screening of sebaceous neoplasms in a service setting.
Schon K et al. Clinical and experimental dermatology 2018 Jan
- Which Lynch syndrome screening programs could be implemented in the "real world"? A systematic review of economic evaluations.
Di Marco Marco et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
- Development and validation of a targeted next generation DNA sequencing panel outperforming whole exome sequencing for the identification of clinically relevant genetic variants.
Miller Eirwen M et al. Oncotarget 2017 Nov 8(60) 102033-102045
- Investigating barriers to genetic counseling and germline mutation testing in women with suspected hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome and Lynch syndrome.
Shaw Josephine et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Dec
- The feasibility of detecting endometrial and ovarian cancer using DNA methylation biomarkers in cervical scrapings.
Chang Cheng Chang et al. Journal of gynecologic oncology 2018 Jan 29(1) e17
- Risk of Serous Endometrial Carcinoma in Women With Pathogenic BRCA1/2 Variant After Risk-Reducing Salpingo-Oophorectomy.
Saule Claire et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Feb (2)
- An NRG Oncology/GOG study of molecular classification for risk prediction in endometrioid endometrial cancer.
Cosgrove Casey M et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Nov
- Genetic anticipation in Swedish Lynch syndrome families.
von Salomé Jenny et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Oct 13(10) e1007012
- Phenotypic and genotypic heterogeneity of Lynch syndrome: a complex diagnostic challenge.
Lynch Henry T et al. Familial cancer 2017 Oct