Last Posted: Feb 01, 2018
- Genomics and Obesity: We Need Both Population and Individualized Approaches in the Prevention and Management of Obesity
Khoury M, CDC Blog, Jan 2018
- GLOBAL OPIOID EPIDEMIC: DOOMED TO FAIL WITHOUT GENETICALLY BASED PRECISION ADDICTION MEDICINE (PAM™): LESSONS LEARNED FROM AMERICA.
Blum Kenneth et al. Precision medicine 2017 2(1) 17-22
- Integrative Personal Omics Profiles during Periods of Weight Gain and Loss.
Piening Brian D et al. Cell systems 2018 Jan
- Research Spotlights: Online game increases family physical activity levels; Obesity gene and unhealthy eating behaviors; Online game increases family physical activity levels
OBSSR, January 2018
- Leptin and leptin receptor genes are associated with obesity-related traits changes in response to aerobic training program.
Leo?ska-Duniec Agata, et al. Journal of strength and conditioning research 2018 1
- Influence of Interleukin-6 (174G/C) Gene Polymorphism on Obesity in Egyptian Children.
Ibrahim Ola M, et al. Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences 2017 12 (7) 831-835