Last Posted: Feb 02, 2018
- From pharmacogenomics to pharmaco-omics individualized care for every patient
S Rosen, Mayo Clinic, Individualized Medicine Blog, 2017
- Benefit of pre-emptive pharmacogenetic information on clinical outcome.
Roden Dan M et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2018 Jan
- Beyond genomics: understanding exposotypes through metabolomics.
Rattray Nicholas J W et al. Human genomics 2018 Jan 12(1) 4
- Big data from electronic health records for early and late translational cardiovascular research: challenges and potential.
Hemingway Harry et al. European heart journal 2017 Aug
- Genome Culture: Genetic Testing for Susceptibility to Opioid Addiction Is a Risky Business
L Hercher, Genome Magazine, Jan 25, 2018
- GLOBAL OPIOID EPIDEMIC: DOOMED TO FAIL WITHOUT GENETICALLY BASED PRECISION ADDICTION MEDICINE (PAM™): LESSONS LEARNED FROM AMERICA.
Blum Kenneth et al. Precision medicine 2017 2(1) 17-22