Last Posted: Feb 01, 2018
- Effect of Disclosing Genetic Risk for Coronary Heart Disease on Information Seeking and Sharing: The MI-GENES Study (Myocardial Infarction Genes).
Brown Sherry-Ann N et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Aug 10(4)
- Impact of CD14 polymorphisms on anti-apolipoprotein A-1 IGG-related coronary heart disease prediction in the general population.
Antiochos Panagiotis, et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 8 e45
- The association of single nucleotide polymorphism rs189037C>T in ATM gene with coronary artery disease in Chinese Han populations: A case control study.
Ding Xiang, et al. Medicine 2018 1 (4) e9747
- Increased Risk of the APOB rs11279109 Polymorphism for CHD among the Kuwaiti Population.
Al-Bustan Suzanne A, et al. Disease markers 2017 0 6963437
- The association between an endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene polymorphism and coronary heart disease in young people and the underlying mechanism.
Chen Xiao-Jie, et al. Molecular medicine reports 2017 12
- Association between 1p13 polymorphisms and peripheral arterial disease in a Chinese population with diabetes.
Qin Jiangyuan, et al. Journal of diabetes investigation 2018 1