Last Posted: Feb 12, 2018
- Developing next generation sequencing to speed norovirus detection
- Molecular surveillance of norovirus, 2005-16: an epidemiological analysis of data collected from the NoroNet network.
van Beek Janko et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2018 Jan
- High genetic variability of norovirus leads to diagnostic test challenges.
Zhuo Ran et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2017 Nov 94-98
- Antigenic characterization of a novel recombinant GII.P16-GII.4 Sydney norovirus strain with minor sequence variation leading to antibody escape.
Lindesmith Lisa C et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Dec
- Persistent Norovirus Contamination of Groundwater Supplies in Two Waterborne Outbreaks.
Kauppinen Ari et al. Food and environmental virology 2017 Oct
- Whole genome next generation sequencing to study within-host evolution of chronic norovirus infection among immunocompromised patients.
van Beek J et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Sep