Last Posted: Feb 02, 2018
- Inheritance Matters: The Race to Prevent New Ovarian Cancer Cases
SC. Modesitt, Onc Live, Feb 1, 2018
- Clinical study of hereditary ovarian cancer syndrome in Shandong province, East China.
Sheng Xiugui et al. International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 2018 Jan
- Genetic variants of prospectively demonstrated phenocopies in BRCA1/2 kindreds.
Dominguez-Valentin Mev et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 164
- Risk management adherence following genetic testing for hereditary cancer syndromes: a Singaporean experience.
Courtney Eliza et al. Familial cancer 2018 Jan
- Underuse of BRCA testing in patients with breast and ovarian cancer.
Wright Jason D et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2016 214(6) 761-3
- BRIP1 loss-of-function mutations confer high risk for familial ovarian cancer, but not familial breast cancer.
Weber-Lassalle Nana, et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2018 1 (1) 7
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario