From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- The challenge of juvenile Huntington disease: to test or not to test.
Koutsis G, et al. Neurology 2013 3 (11) 11
- The uptake and outcome of prenatal and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis for Huntington's disease in the Netherlands (1998-2008).
van Rij MC, et al. Clinical genetics 2014 1 (1) 1
- Extensive changes in DNA methylation are associated with expression of mutant huntingtin.
Ng CW, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2013 2 (6) 6
- When access is an issue: exploring barriers to predictive testing for Huntington disease in British Columbia, Canada.
Hawkins AK, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 2 (2) 2
- DNA-testing for BRCA1/2 prior to genetic counselling in patients with breast cancer: design of an intervention study, DNA-direct.
Sie AS, et al. BMC women's health 2012 8