Last Posted: Dec 25, 2017
- Sifting Through Stories to Find Whats Right for Me
JL Haidle, NSGC Blog, Dec 2017
- Sharing a Story of Hope
NIH Director's Blog, Dec 19, 2017
- Three strikes, then a home run: Paiges path to a diagnosis
S Buckles, Mayo Clinic Individualized Medicine Blog, Dec 18, 2017
- BRCA1+ carrier: Why I chose prophylactic surgery
J McCarthy, MD Anderson Blog, Dec 15, 2017
- I Am Alive and Kickin: An Interview With Lynch Syndrome and Colon Cancer Survivor David Dubin
The Colon Cancer Podcast, Nov 2017
- How the Undiagnosed Diseases Network helped solve my daughters medical mystery
H and B Reilly, Texas Children Hospital
- A Life Saved By Genetic Sequencing
K Raven, Yale Medicine, Nov 20, 2017
- Genomic Medicine Without Borders: Which Strategies Should Developing Countries Employ to Invest in Precision Medicine? A New "Fast-Second Winner" Strategy.
Mitropoulos Konstantinos et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2017 Nov 21(11) 647-657
- What's Happening to Your DNA Data?: Genetic Testing Services Abound, but Consumers Opting to Use Them Should Be Aware of the Pitfalls.
Grifantini Kristina et al. IEEE pulse 8(6) 10-14
- Over a 40-year career, this 'stubborn scientist' helped change the way we think about cancer and genetics
L Ramsey, Business Insider, Nov 16, 2017
- These 14 Women Are Grateful for Their BRCA DiagnosisHeres Why
J Sinrich, Readers Digest, Nov 2017
- Top stories to read on One Health Day
Healio Infectious Disease Report, Nov 3, 2017
- How a genetic mutation made this cancer survivor her own best advocate
BS Finer, The Philadelphia Inquirer, October 2, 2017
- These moms have the BRCA gene mutation. Heres how it affects their parenting.
Washington Post, Sep 30, 2017
- The power of shared experience: Empowering women to face their cancer risk
K Lopez, NSGC Blog Post, Sep 2017
- Newborn Screening in the Era of Precision Medicine.
Yang Lan et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2017 100547-61