From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- An exposome perspective: Early-life events and immune development in a changing world.
Renz Harald et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Jul 140(1) 24-40
- Recent progress in genetics, epigenetics and metagenomics unveils the pathophysiology of human obesity.
Pigeyre Marie et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2016 Jun 130(12) 943-86
- Nutrigenomics, the Microbiome, and Gene-Environment Interactions: New Directions in Cardiovascular Disease Research, Prevention, and Treatment: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
Ferguson Jane F et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Apr
- Genomics in research and health care with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
McWhirter Rebekah et al. Monash bioethics review 33(2-3) 203-9
- Looking for Trouble: Preventive Genomic Sequencing in the General Population and the Role of Patient Choice.
Lázaro-Muñoz Gabriel et al. Am J Bioeth 2015 Jul 15(7) 3-14