From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Pilot screening study of targeted genetic polymorphisms for association with seasonal influenza hospital admission.
Carter Tonia C et al. Journal of medical virology 2017 Oct
- Adenovirus vector-based multi-epitope vaccine provides partial protection against H5, H7, and H9 avian influenza viruses.
Hassan Ahmed O et al. PloS one 2017 (10) e0186244
- Multiplex RT-PCR for Simultaneous Surveillance of Influenza A and B Viruses.
Zhou Bin et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Oct
- Drug Susceptibility Evaluation of an Influenza A(H7N9) Virus by Analyzing Recombinant Neuraminidase Proteins.
Gubareva Larisa V et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Sep (suppl_4) S566-S574
- Assessment of Molecular, Antigenic, and Pathological Features of Canine Influenza A(H3N2) Viruses That Emerged in the United States.
Pulit-Penaloza Joanna A et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Sep (suppl_4) S499-S507