Last Posted: Dec 20, 2017
- Opportunities for training for nutritional professionals in nutritional genomics: What is out there?
Collins Jorja et al. Nutrition & dietetics: the journal of the Dietitians Association of Australia 2017 Dec
- Scientific Evidence for Personalized Nutrition: Ethical Implications of Methological Limitations
C Jannsens, Slide Presentation, Dec 2017
- A critical appraisal of the scientific basis of commercial genomic profiles used to assess health risks and personalize health interventions.
Janssens A Cecile J W et al. American journal of human genetics 2008 Mar (3) 593-9
- Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics Approaches for Nutrition Research
NIH Funding Opportunity, Nov 2017
- The future of nutrition: Nutrigenomics and nutrigenetics in obesity and cardiovascular diseases.
Peña-Romero Alicia Cristina et al. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition 2017 Jul 1-12
- An experiment assessing effects of personalized feedback about genetic susceptibility to obesity on attitudes towards diet and exercise.
Ahn Woo-Kyoung et al. Appetite 2017 Aug 12023-31
- Guide for Current Nutrigenetic, Nutrigenomic, and Nutriepigenetic Approaches for Precision Nutrition Involving the Prevention and Management of Chronic Diseases Associated with Obesity.
Ramos-Lopez Omar et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2017 Jul 10(1-2) 43-62
- Gene-Diet Interactions in Type 2 Diabetes: The Chicken and Egg Debate.
Ortega Ángeles et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Jun 18(6)
- The effect of the apolipoprotein E genotype on response to personalized dietary advice intervention: findings from the Food4Me randomized controlled trial.
Fallaize Rosalind et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2016 Sep 104(3) 827-36
- Gene-Diet Interactions in Type 2 Diabetes: The Chicken and Egg Debate
A Ortega et al, Int J Mol SCi, June 2017
- Gene-Diet Interaction and Precision Nutrition in Obesity.
Heianza Yoriko et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- Utilizing nutritional genomics to tailor diets for the prevention of cardiovascular disease: a guide for upcoming studies and implementations.
Corella Dolores et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 May (5) 495-513
- Uninformed consent in nutrigenomic research.
Janssens A Cecile Jw et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 May
- Transcriptomics and the Mediterranean Diet: A Systematic Review.
Herrera-Marcos Luis V et al. Nutrients 2017 May (5)
- Uninformed consent in nutrigenomic research
AC Janssens et al, Eur J Human Genetics, May 10, 2017
- Crave Sugar? Maybe It's in Your Genes
Scientific American, May 2, 2017