From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Nutrigenomics, the Microbiome, and Gene-Environment Interactions: New Directions in Cardiovascular Disease Research, Prevention, and Treatment: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
Ferguson Jane F et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2016 Apr
- The impact of the Bellagio Report on healthy agriculture, healthy nutrition, healthy people: scientific and policy aspects and the International Network of Centers for Genetics, Nutrition and Fitness for Health.
Simopoulos Artemis P et al. Journal of nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics 2014 7(4-6) 191-211
- Nutrigenomics: A controversy
Pavlidis C Applied and Translational Genomics 2015 March
- Nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics insights into diabetes etiopathogenesis.
Berná Genoveva et al. Nutrients 2014 Nov (11) 5338-69
- Nutrigenomics of essential oils and their potential domestic use for improving health.
Cayuela Sánchez José Antonio et al. Nat Prod Commun 2014 Nov (11) 1641-8