From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Maternal Social Disadvantage and Newborn Telomere Length in Archived Dried Blood Spots from the Michigan Neonatal Biobank.
Needham Belinda L et al. Biodemography and social biology 2017 63(3) 221-235
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Long telomeres and cancer risk among 95 568 individuals from the general population.
Rode Line et al. International journal of epidemiology 2016 Aug
- Variants near TERT and TERC influencing telomere length are associated with high-grade glioma risk.
Walsh KM, et al. Nature genetics 2014 7 (7) 7
- Delayed paternal age of reproduction in humans is associated with longer telomeres across two generations of descendants.
Eisenberg DT, et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 6 (26) 26