From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- Key Findings: Study Finds Infant Cardiac Deaths Have Declined in States that Mandate Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease
- CDC Grand Rounds: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
MMWR Weekly / August 25, 2017 / 66(33);888?890
- Beyond the Blood Spot: Newborn Screening for Hearing Loss and Critical Congenital Heart Disease
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, Septemeber 20, 2016
- People with congenital heart defects (CHD) are now living longer, healthier lives.
- Key Findings: Estimating the impact of newborn screening for critical congenital heart defects in the United States