Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017
- Innovations to Stop Emerging and Zoonotic Infections
Innovations include whole genome sequencing. Nov, 2017
- A New Zealand platform to enable genetic investigation of adverse drug reactions.
Maggo Simran Ds et al. The New Zealand medical journal 2017 Dec 130(1466) 62-69
- Impact of a Patient-Facing Enhanced Genomic Results Report to Improve Understanding, Engagement, and Communication.
Williams Janet L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Dec
- Meningococcal carriage among a university student population - United States, 2015.
Breakwell Lucy et al. Vaccine 2017 Nov
- The rise of the genome and personalised medicine.
Brittain Helen K et al. Clinical medicine (London, England) 2017 Dec 17(6) 545-551
- Suspected cases of intracontinental Burkholderia pseudomallei sequence type homoplasy resolved using whole-genome sequencing.
Aziz Ammar et al. Microbial genomics 2017 Nov (11)
- Whole-genome sequencing of bloodstream Staphylococcus aureus isolates does not distinguish bacteraemia from endocarditis.
Lilje Berit et al. Microbial genomics 2017 Nov (11)
- Genome Sequencing for Healthy People: Will it be Helpful?
Robert C. Green, Huffington Post, December 4, 2017
- Points to consider for laboratories reporting results from diagnostic genomic sequencing.
Vears D F et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Nov
- Early transmissible ampicillin resistance in zoonotic Salmonella enterica serotype Typhimurium in the late 1950s: a retrospective, whole-genome sequencing study.
Tran-Dien Alicia et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2017 Nov
- Care and cost consequences of pediatric whole genome sequencing compared to chromosome microarray.
Hayeems Robin Z et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Nov
- Shiga Toxin-Producing E. coli Infections Associated with Flour.
Crowe Samuel J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Nov 377(21) 2036-2043
- A predominant VNTR cluster of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates among asylum seekers in the Netherlands and Denmark deciphered by whole genome sequencing.
Jajou Rana et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Nov
- Whole Genome Sequencing: The Future of Food Safety
CDC YouTube video
- Actionable secondary findings from whole-genome sequencing of 954 East Asians.
Tang Clara Sze-Man et al. Human genetics 2017 Nov
- Diagnostic value of exome and whole genome sequencing in craniosynostosis.
Miller Kerry A et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Apr 54(4) 260-268