Last Posted: Dec 19, 2017
- Gene-Environment Research and Cancer Epidemiology
Risk of most cancer types are determined by a complex interplay of genetic and environmental factors, NCI 2017
- Predictive accuracy of combined genetic and environmental risk scores.
Dudbridge Frank et al. Genetic epidemiology 2017 Nov
- Impact of sample collection participation on the validity of estimated measures of association in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study when assessing gene-environment interactions.
Jenkins Mary M et al. Genetic epidemiology 2017 Dec 41(8) 834-843
- Editorial: Emergence of Gene-Environment Interaction Analysis in Epidemiologic Research.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of epidemiology 2017 Oct 186(7) 751-752
- Editorial: Emergence of Gene-Environment Interaction Analysis in Epidemiologic Research Í
MJ Khoury, Am J Epi, Sep 2017
- Evolving methods in genetic epidemiology. III. Gene-environment interaction in epidemiologic research.
Yang Q et al. Epidemiologic reviews 1997 19(1) 33-43
- Invited commentary: from genome-wide association studies to gene-environment-wide interaction studies--challenges and opportunities.
Khoury Muin J et al. American journal of epidemiology 2009 Jan 169(2) 227-30; discussion 234-5
- Sample size requirements in case-only designs to detect gene-environment interaction.
Yang Q et al. American journal of epidemiology 1997 Nov 146(9) 713-20
- The method of sib-pair linkage analysis in context of case-control design.
Yang Q et al. Genetic epidemiology 1997 14(6) 939-44
- A combination test for detection of gene-environment interaction in cohort studies.
Coombes Brandon et al. Genetic epidemiology 2017 Jul 41(5) 396-412
- Gene-Environment Interactions-What Can These Tell Us about the Relationship between Asthma and Allergy?
Turner Steve et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2017 5118
- Vulnerability or Sensitivity to the Environment? Methodological Issues, Trends, and Recommendations in Gene-Environment Interactions Research in Human Behavior.
Leighton Caroline et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2017 106
- Evaluating a Gene-Environment Interaction in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Methylmercury Exposure and Mutated SOD1.
Bailey Jordan M et al. Current environmental health reports 2017 Jun 4(2) 200-207
- A Review of the Genetics of Hypertension with a Focus on Gene-Environment Interactions.
Waken R J et al. Current hypertension reports 2017 Mar (3) 23
- Gene and environment interaction: Is the differential susceptibility hypothesis relevant for obesity?
Dalle Molle Roberta et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2017 Feb 326-339
- Gene-Environment Interactions in Preventive Medicine: Current Status and Expectations for the Future.
Narimatsu Hiroto et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Jan (2)