From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Exercise restrictions for patients with inherited cardiac conditions: Current guidelines, challenges and limitations.
Hammond-Haley Matthew et al. International journal of cardiology 2016 Feb 209234-241
- Genetic Testing and Genetic Counseling in Patients With Sudden Death Risk Due to Heritable Arrhythmias.
Spoonamore Katherine G et al. Heart rhythm : the official journal of the Heart Rhythm Society 2015 Nov
- Sudden unexpected death in infancy: biological mechanisms.
Galland Barbara C et al. Paediatr Respir Rev 2014 Dec (4) 287-92
- ESC recommends DNA analysis in post mortems of young sudden death victims,
EurekAlert, Aug 29
- Marfan syndrome, inherited aortopathies and exercise: What is the right answer?
Cheng Andrew et al. Heart 2015 May 15. (10) 752-757