From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Ethical and regulatory aspects of genome editing.
Kohn Donald B et al. Blood 2016 Apr
- Genome Editing Technologies and Human Germline Genetic Modification: The Hinxton Group Consensus Statement.
Chan Sarah et al. The American journal of bioethics : AJOB 2015 Dec 15(12) 42-7
- Germ line genome editing in clinics: the approaches, objectives and global society.
Ishii Tetsuya et al. Briefings in functional genomics 2015 Nov
- Human Genome Editing and Ethical Considerations.
Krishan Kewal et al. Sci Eng Ethics 2015 Jul 8.
- Germline genome-editing research and its socioethical implications.
Ishii Tetsuya et al. Trends Mol Med 2015 Jun 9.