Last Posted: Dec 17, 2017
- Diagnostic markers for the detection of ovarian cancer in BRCA1 mutation carriers.
Gschwantler-Kaulich Daphne et al. PloS one 2017 (12) e0189641
- Germline BRCA mutation in male carriers-ripe for precision oncology?
Leão Ricardo Romão Nazário et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2017 Dec
- Professionals' knowledge, attitude and referral behaviour of preimplantation genetic diagnosis for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Gietel-Habets J J G et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2017 Dec
- Provider Discussions of Genetic Tests With U.S. Women at Risk for a BRCA Mutation.
Hull Leland E et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Dec
- BRCA 1 and 2 mutation status: the elephant in the room during oncofertility counseling for young breast cancer patients.
Paluch-Shimon S et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Dec
- Considering BRCA Genes: Knowledge Improves Outcomes
UC TV video, November 2017
- Systematic review of the empirical investigation of resources to support decision-making regarding BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic testing in women with breast cancer.
Grimmett Chloe et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Nov
- An international survey of surveillance schemes for unaffected BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Madorsky-Feldman Dana et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Jun 157(2) 319-327
- BRCA-associated Cancers: Role of Imaging in Screening, Diagnosis, and Management.
Lee Michelle V et al. Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc 37(4) 1005-1023
- Fertility preservation in women harboring deleterious BRCA mutations: ready for prime time?
Peccatori Fedro Alessandro et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2017 Dec 1-7
- Outcomes of retesting BRCA negative patients using multigene panels.
Yadav Siddhartha et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul 16(3) 319-328
- The Risk of Breast Cancer in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers without a First-Degree Relative with Breast Cancer.
Metcalfe K A et al. Clinical genetics 2017 Dec
- Testing for BRCA1/2 Mutations.
Sefton Philip et al. JAMA 2017 11 (20) 2054
- Estimating the number of potential family members eligible for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in a "Traceback" approach.
Moss Haley A et al. Genetic epidemiology 2017 Nov
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutational profile and prevalence in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer (HBOC) probands from Southern Brazil: Are international testing criteria appropriate for this specific population?
Alemar Bárbara et al. PloS one 2017 12(11) e0187630
- BRCAsearch: written pre-test information and BRCA1/2 germline mutation testing in unselected patients with newly diagnosed breast cancer.
Nilsson Martin P et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Nov